St Mary’s is a lively charismatic evangelical church meeting in a historic 14th Century church in the village of Stebbing in Essex. Their worship ranges from 1662 to New Wine.
The church hoped to get the local Art group involved in painting pictures to display in their building, then encourage people from the community to come to the exhibition. The vicar approached the group and although they didn’t know what the Stations of the Cross were they at first seemed to be keen. In the end, though, the plan changed. Church members collected photographs and other material and created 14 prayer stations around the church – which worked well.